2. All Services rendered by the Company are provided on a non-refundable basis, except unless otherwise stated or permitted.
3. This includes, but is not limited to, subscription fees, upgrade fees, professional services fees, and all applicable taxes.
4. Before the User pays any fees, the User will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that the User will be charged. This fees must be paid in advance and before any Services can be availed.
5. The “Subscription Billing Date” is the date when User purchases the first subscription to the Service. The User will be charged automatically on the Subscription Billing Date all applicable fees for the next subscription period. You must cancel Your subscription by accessing Your account settings or notifying Us at least seven days in advance before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic Subscription Fee to Your account.
7. The processing of subscription/standalone purchases and refunds, if any, shall be outsourced to and handled by one or more third-party payment companies.
9. Similarly, the Company owes no liability to You, nor any obligation to provide a refund to You, in connection with internet or other service outages or failures that are caused by the actions of government authorities, other third parties or events beyond Our control.
10. Upon any termination for cause by the User, we will refund the User any prepaid fees covering the remainder of the subscription term after the effective date of termination on a prorated basis. Your account and billing information must be up to date in order for Us to refund You.
11. Unused time will be calculated as the number of months remaining on the purchase term excluding the month in which the refund is requested.
12. Refunds are generally processed within seven (7) days and are made to the original form of payment used for purchase. All refunds are sent in Indian Rupees (INR) and therefore the refund amount could differ from the amount originally paid in local currency.
13. No such refunds will be available for monthly plans or standalone purchases.
14. The Company will not refund partial subscription fees for accounts cancelled prior to the Subscription Billing Date or for accounts that have remained inactive during the ongoing subscription period.